In line with the conditions in the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 3013 (the Act), we:
- Accept joint responsibility and accountability with you to responsibly manage and protect your Personal Information when providing services to you
- Undertake to receive, only from you, and process the Personal Information that is necessary for the purpose to assist you with your required services, conclude the necessarily related agreements, and consider the legitimate legal interests of everyone concerned, as required by the Act and to respect your right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your Personal Information
- Undertake to only use your Personal Information for the purpose required to assist you or provide services to you
- Undertake not to share or further process your Personal Information with anyone if not required for assisting you with your services or by the law
- Undertake to be open and transparent and notify you as and when required by law regarding why and how your Personal Information needs to be collected
- Undertake to safeguard and protect your Personal Information in our possession
- Undertake to freely confirm what Personal Information we have, to update and correct the Personal Information, and to keep it for no longer than legally required.
In order to provide the services, there is a required need to collect, use, and keep your Personal Information as prescribed by relevant laws and regulations and for reasons such as:
- To share with and provide relevant services to you as requested, and to maintain our relationship
- To respond to your queries • To confirm that you are an authorised representative
- To conduct credit reference verification, only if you authorise this or if it’s a requirement to provide a service to you
- For operational purposes required to assist you with the solutions you require
- For record-keeping purposes
- In connection with possible requirements by the Information Regulator or other Government agencies allowed by law, legal proceedings, or court rulings.
We may need to share your Personal Information and/or utilise software or online platforms to enter and process your information in order to provide the required services. This will only be done in strict adherence to the requirements of the Act.
You may contact us directly if you have any queries regarding this statement or any of our policies.